top of page

Building Inspector - Contact Waupaca County Planning & Zoning

Department for information.  Town of Farmington is no longer issuing building permits.

1. Check with Waupaca County Zoning Office,715-258-6255, to determine if a Land Use Permit is required. Please note that if a Land Use Permit is required, a Building Permit cannot be issued until the Land Use Permit is acquired

bottom of page