The Town of Farmington established a Town of Farmington Plan Commission July 17, 2006. Recommendation of the Plan Commission to adopt the Town of Farmington year 2030 Comprehensive Plan was adopted April 24, 2007.
The Plan Commission meets the 4th Tuesday of the month if there is an agenda item. Members are appointed by the Town Chairman. There is a seven member board consisting of two town board members and five citizens.
Members are as follows:
1. Caroline Murphy - Town Board
2. Craig Nelson - Town Board
3. Jack Fulcher - Chairperson 3 yr term (2019)
4. Victor Helbach - 3 yr term (2019)
5. Monica Sperl - 2 yr term (2017)
6. Robert Karpinski - 2 yr term (2017)
7. David Thoe - 1 yr term (2017)
Julie Leaf - Commission Secretary